Tuesday 11 October 2016

Reflection in October 6th Lesson

On this day we didn't do much because this day was the last day of creative thinking lesson. But what I was excited about was I got to present my posters in front of the class. The presentation was about the SCAMPER and force connection. From everyone in my class, I was the only one who did the poster using photoshop. Because everything was well prepared, the presentation went pretty well and I actually made the entire class laughed. The posters I presented are on September 31st lesson reflection. After I presented my work, my classmates presented their work. When the class ended, it felt like something that's been going on for a very long time just ended. It didn't feel right. But what's over is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment