Saturday 24 September 2016

Reflection on September 22nd Lesson

On this day we learned about force connection. It's like combining two totally different things and create something interesting out of it. We did a lot of class exercise. I gathered with my group and we did 'Manmade and Nature'. This topic is about combining objects from nature and combine it with manmade objects which are pretty self-explanatory. One of the ideas that stood out the most was combining an armadillo with a house to create an emergency shelter. We also did some individual exercises. I couldn't finish my individual work in class but I did 'greedy plug', 'hardworking cup', and 'creative candle'.

Above is a poster I did for the group exercise. I intentionally made the poster very poor in quality to make it look funny and very rough editing to make sure people get that this is a joke.



No comments:

Post a Comment