Saturday 24 September 2016

Reflection on September 15th Lesson

On this lesson, we did some presentation on other student's blog post. Lucky for me, I was the one who gave the post and someone had to explain what I was trying to say in the original blog post. I picked my 'Paint' post from my blog because I thought that would be the most interesting post out of all the posts I have. What I disliked from this week's class was so many people were being very noisy and they just seem to not care about the lecturer at all. I was trying to concentrate but the 'groups' at the back of the class just won't shut up like they had no respect. I just sat there listening to my friend's presentation. I noticed that by doing this kind of presentation can give me a lot more inspirations. We also watched the Bruce Lee video at the start of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment